Rubicone Sangiovese I.G.T. - 2020
From Organic Farming 2020 – 15,5%
100% organic Sangiovese Superiore grapes, hand picked, with no allergens and no added sulphites.
Deep ruby red colour with orange highlights.
Intense scents of red rose, cherry, fruits of the forest jam, black pepper and liquorice. Smooth, structured and intense palate, with balanced tannins and a spicy and fruity finish.
Grape varieties: 100% organic Sangiovese Superiore grapes, hand picked, with no allergens and no added sulphites.
Vinification: organic grapes from the estate’s finest Sangiovese varieties are selected to be withered in crates, in a ventilated room, for about fifteen days, to favour their partial dehydration, without the formation of mould, allowing the concentration of the sugars and the softening of the tannins. The grapes then undergo a second selection process before pressing. Vinification takes place on-site, with no allergens and no added sulphites, and starts with a must obtained from pressing, which rests for at least ten days on skins. The resulting wine is 25% aged in French oak tonneaux for a minimum of four months, during which it acquires smoothness and an elegant spiciness. The other 75% remains in steel tanks, which convey greater freshness and vibrancy. The wine completes its ageing process lying horizontally in the bottle, with a natural cork closure, at an altitude of 1000 metres, where it spends at least six months before being served.
|Place of cultivation and vinification||
Sorrivoli di Roncofreddo (FC), Emilia – Romagna, Italia
|Recommended serving temperature||